1. Carefully read the FAQ section for the entry qualification requirements & cut-off rules before the registration
2. Read the Physical Activities Readiness Questionnaire PAR-Q"3. Understand the Event rules, medical warning & risks, terms and Conditions. When you register for OOTYULTRA it confirms that you accept the Terms & Conditions and in full consent aware of the PAR-Q.
4. OOTYULTRA is scheduled on the Sunday, 5-Apr-2020 and will have the regular 60k, 30k & 15k categories, and 90k only on invitation. April is considered to be the beginning of the summer time for the tourists visiting Ooty. Please make sure your accommodation arrangements are taken care well in advance. Explore our travel section for recommendations.
90k distance runners: Carefully read the 90k information page for the qualification details. If you wish to run this category submit the 90k application by following this link along with your ultramarathon running credentials.
5. We encourage running groups to participate and there are group discounts are automatically applied on bulk tickets purchased for quantities (5-9 Rs. 50 off), (10-19 Rs. 100 off), 20-25, Rs. 150 off).
The group discount is not applicable to the "15k tickets."
6. There is a special discount for LOCAL NILGIRIS DISTRICT RESIDENTS . A government issued ID/Address proof is a must. Choose the correct ticket category while registering.
7. Runners from the serving or retired Indian Armed Forces, Tamil Nadu Police, Tamil Nadu Fire & Forest Department get a FLAT 25% on all tickets. Use PROTECTORS25OFF code. A valid proof of service is a must be submitted. The number of entries are on first-come basis and subject to availability of reserved slots. This discount code is not applicable on the Nilgiris District runners category.
8. International Runners are expected to choose the correct ticket category. Copy of your passport must be submitted.
9. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions
10. Do you want to know the geographic locations of the OOTYULTRA runners? follow this link..
11. DO NOT REGISTER IN A WRONG CATEGORY , your registration can't be be cancelled and no refund will be given. However you can upgrade/downgrade or change details before the ticket transfer window. Refer to the FAQ section for more details.
|Category||Outstation Runner (₹)||Nilgiris District Resident (₹)||Foreign National (₹)|
|90k (by invitation)||3500*||3500*||4500*|
## The 15k outstation ticket price will be Rs. 1300 from 15-Jan
*The 90k registration amount mentioned is approximate and may vary. A final confirmation will be sent on or before 30-Nov-2019
*GST 18% + card transaction charges are applicable on all tickets
You can optionally buy a pre-race night vegetarian dinner coupon for Rs. 250/- + GST as an add on ticket. The dinner will be served on the 4-Apr-2020, 7.00 pm onwards at the YWCA, Anandagiri
You should find the Townscript registration window below on this page. Use this alternate link for registration if you find any issues.